Advertising with PFI

Project Finance International (PFI) has been at the forefront of project finance reporting for the last 15 years. It is the most comprehensive and authoritative publication to serve the industry, covering all the major sectors, including transport, power, oil & gas, infrastructure and mining.

Published every fortnight, PFI provides over 17,000 projects professionals with essential information on the latest deals and developments as well as in-depth analysis of topical projects and issues. With dedicated correspondents on the ground in London, New York, Singapore and Sydney, it provides truly global coverage. Reaching developers, financial institutions, law firms, Government departments and insurance providers in EMEA, Asia and the Americas, it is at the forefront of the project finance industry.

PFI Bi-monthly

  • 24 issues per year
  • Bi-monthly regional roundups
  • Summary of latest people moves and corporate development
  • PFI is read by the key participants in every deal above US$500m.
  • 65% of our subscribers stated that PFI is their primary written source of information. The remaining 35% did not nominate any other sector specific publication.

PFI Reports

A comprehensive programme of regional PFI reports completes PFIs suite of print products culminating each year with the PFI Yearbook, the most prestigious awards publication for the global project finance industry.

Advertising Contacts

Production Contacts