About Project Finance International (PFI)
PFI is the leading source of global project finance intelligence. Published every two weeks, PFI reports on the entire lifecycles of deals, from the initial rumours through to post-completion analysis, and allows you to identify every opportunity in your market while keeping a close eye on your competitors’ activity too.
A subscription to PFI also includes access to PFI’s Email Alerts. Delivered to your inbox twice a day to reflect intra-day developments, each alert features a round-up of the top stories in global finance – divided into regions for your convenience plus a search archive, deals and pipeline database.
PFIe.com combines all the news, data and analysis of the printed publication with the speed and accessibility of the web. Recently revitalised to better-meet the demands of the industry, this essential service now gives you:
- Intra-day market updates - All the key developments in international project finance, brought to you quicker than ever. Don’t wait until tomorrow for today’s news.
- Improved search functionality - Our newly-acquired, best-in-class search platform means quicker, more intuitive searching – allowing you to access PFIe.com’s 17-year news and data even more effectively.
- Clearer, sleeker appearance - Logically-structured, pfie.com makes focusing on your area of specialism simple.
With PFI, you can:
- Benefit from an unrivalled depth and breadth of project finance content.
- Access pipeline information, global industry coverage, sector analysis, historical data and deal analysis – a valuable source of market intelligence for you and your organisation.
- Receive the PFI Daily Email Alerts, featuring a round-up of the day’s top stories in global project finance.
- Search a 17-year archive of news and deals, and view a pipeline of all deals yet to be financed.
Why choose PFI?
- PFI is the most authoritative source of project finance intelligence, providing fully-rounded and incisive analysis and commentary.
- Regular supplements and special reports provide in-depth analysis of the most topical issues facing the market today.
- PFIe.com allows you to interrogate a 16-year database of stories and deals.
About Thomson Reuters Professional Publishing
With a portfolio of market-leading titles and online services, Thomson Reuters Professional Publishing provides authoritative and unbiased market intelligence to investment banking and private equity professionals throughout the world.
Our suite of products and services caters for every type of information need from the weekly in-depth capital markets coverage of International Financing Review (IFR) through to the searchability and functionality of our online products and on to the real-time, minute-by-minute commentary and analysis of IFR Markets.
ThomsonReuters Professional Publishing also publishes a broad range of intelligence reports – providing hard-hitting, detailed and expert insight and data into the key trends, developments and opportunities within today’s markets. Additionally, a packed programme of conferences throughout the year covers the most up-to-date, relevant topics while offering delegates unrivalled networking opportunities.
Reuters Professional Publishing includes:
Our capital markets intelligence provides senior investment banking decision-makers with the most authoritative and independent commentary, analysis and opinion. Our exceptional editorial pedigree and unrivalled industry contacts ensure the very highest quality in the range of services we provide.
Thomson Reuters Professional Publishing leads the way for accurate and timely deal-driven news and analysis. With an unparalleled access to key industry decision-makers, our range of print and online services ensures that M&A, private equity, venture capital and buyouts professionals are kept fully up-to-date with the very latest market developments.
We are the leading source of global project finance intelligence. Reporting on the entire lifecycles of deals, from the initial rumours through to post-completion analysis, our services enable project finance professionals to identify every opportunity in their market while keeping a close eye on competitor activity.